Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Whoopsie (+ Deals)

Wow, I’m an idiot!  As I posted yesterday, I decided to work on this small gift for H this week.  It’s an alphabet book with each letter having some kind of description of our relationship, H, etc….well I was slow in the morning so I drafted an email up and started filling in the letters with what I wanted to say.  In the afternoon I got really busy and as I was rushing out of the office to make it to the chiro, I sent the email to my gmail to work on in the evening.  Except that as I got on the train and thought about it, then checked my email, I had actually sent the ABC email to H instead.  UGH!  Now he know’s the basis of the idea.  Due to a slip-up by my dad (although really kind of H’s fault for not alerting my dad), I already know the basis of one of the gifts H is giving me…so I think I’m going to go ahead and make the ABC book anyways.  I’ll just try to change up some of the descriptions I already had.

Few sales today, I’m thinking of hitting up the Zazzle sale since I have a groupon for them and we’ll need stamps for our holiday cards:

·         AT Loft:
o   Take extra 40% off sale items (in store and online); no code needed
o   In select stores and online: 30% off full-price sweaters
·         Gap: 35% off today’s purchase (10/12), 30% off purchase on 10/13 and 10/14 and 25% off purchase 10/15; w/code: GAPLINE
·         Piperlime: 30% off fall event through 10/23
·         Snapfish.com: 50% of all photobooks though 10/19 with code: OCTBOOKS
·         Southwest: Un-boo-lievable Savings on flights
·         Walgreens: Buy one, get one free 8.5x11 wall calendars through 10/15 w/code: 2CALS
·         Zazzle.com: 20% off mugs, custom postage, calendars and apparel through 10/19 w/code: SHAREAMEMORY (plus get back 10% via ebates.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips