Monday, November 21, 2011

OOTD - from the wknd!

I tried out a scarf outfit again on Saturday after I ended up not liking how Friday's outfit turned out.  So again, I used the same inspiration (two days in a row).  This would have been the perfect, comfortable flying lesson outfit, except that they were cancelled:

Inspriation from Pinterest:


And my interpretation (and no; I don't know why I'm holding my pinky like I'm have High Tea or something)
Tee: Rebecca Beason (via ideeli.com; I love her for solid tops)
Jeans: Joe's Jeans
Boots: Steve Madden Intyce
Scarf: Anitgua, Guamala*
Belt: J. Crew
Earrings (not shown): Gold hoops (from M2 boutique)




*So this scarf is one of my few purchases I made in Guatemala when I did a trip with Global Village (aka international Habitat for Humanity) in Summer 2009.  I love the memories from the trip that flood back every time I wear it :O)

Happy Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips