Friday, February 10, 2012

2/10's Daily Deals

Happy Friday!  I'm in a chipper mood this morning, because Starbucks has Valentine's Day cups (and you all know how much I love Starbucks!):


Plus; we're headed back to the Quad Cities/hometown this weekend.  I have a hair appt tomrw morning.  My grandparents 65th wedding anniversary is coming up; so I want to spend some time with them AND my parent's leave next week for their first (of two) trips to go visit Mr. Sister in the UK.  My sister is taking some time off work and the fam is going to Istanbul, Turkey, for 5 days.  JEALOUS!  So, hopefully this weekend will be some quality time with family, and also a few friends....and some shopping!  I need to get a Vonmaur fix (Vonmaur's in the QC always have the best sale prices) and there's also a new boutique Ruby Slipper, I'm dying to scope out!

Have a great weekend!

·    Barnes and Noble: 15% off one item in store through 2/12 with this printable coupon
·    Michaels: Today only: open stock scrapbook paper, 6 for $1 & 50% off “Made with Love” Valentine Decor
·    Old Navy: Online only through 2/12 take 20% off women’s, women’s plus and men’s merchandise with code ONBIG20
·     Restaurant.com: 80% off gift certificates, $25 GCs are just $2 with promo SWEETIE (plus get 15% via when you purchase via ebates.com)
·    Shutterfly: 40% off photobooks with code BOOK40 through 2/16 (plus get 10% back via ebates.com)
·    Uggs: 20% off at Konasports.com, today only with code UGGITUP20


1 comment:

  1. Love the cute Starbucks cups!!!
    I tagged you in 11 things, feel free to participate or not. http://beccarun.wordpress.com/2012/02/10/a-week-long-break-and-11-things/

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips