Thursday, March 29, 2012

And we're off!

Well not quite, our flight departments tonight around 6pm, so we still have a portion of the day to go. 

I can't decide if it's better or worse, but I'm on of the office today for a conference with other young engineers from work.  Luckily, it's right across the street from Ben's office (our actual offices are a mile apart).  I'll leave from the conference early, go to Ben's to change into comfy plane clothes and then we'll hop on the train to the airport.

I apologize my posts this week were sparse, but I was busy getting ready!

I'm not sure if I'll have the opportunity to blog while on the trip, but if I can, I will! (Makes me wish we had ipad 2 so I could post pics, that's one of the downfalls of having got the first ipad...but it was Ben's holiday bonus the year they came out, so you can't really complain can ya?)

Adios amigos!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips