Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Morning! Happy hump day!  As you’re starting off your day, let’s hope you’re not sipping one of these coffee drinks, which Eat This, Not That has deemed the six worst drinks.  I typically always start my day off with one 16oz glass of ice water, followed by a 6oz cup of black coffee (unless I get Starbucks, then I get 12 oz).
My dad has been in town since Monday night on business.  Monday night he stayed with Ben and I and we went to Cooper’s for dinner.  I was there two weeks ago with girlfriends on a Thursday for casual drinks.  Monday was Ben and my dad’s first time eating there and everyone seemed to thoroughly enjoy it.  Last night, my dad stayed with my brother and SIL.  They went to see Glen Hansard (have you seen the 2006 movie Once? Glen’s in the movie and did the soundtrack).  I would have loved to go to the show, and debated on getting a ticket, but considering how I was falling asleep watching a movie at 8pm last night, it’s probably wise that I didn’t’.  Although it wasn’t that great of a movie, Blood Simple.  It’s from 1984 and by the Coen Brothers, who’ve also done Fargo, Big Lebowski, No Country for Old Men and True Grit. I guess, compared to nowadays action and special effects; it was good, but it was kind of slow for me.

Today, I’m meeting my dad for lunch. He's staying with us tonight and we’ll have dinner with the five of us together.

Not many great deals to share…but:

·         AT Loft: In stores and online: 30% off full-priced items (SHOP30 code online) and extra 50% off all summer sale items

·         Banana Republic: In stores only tonight, 5-8p local time, take an extra 40% off sale items

·         Boston Store/Carson Pririe/Younkers/etc: Extra 40% off in store clearance items today and tomrw with this coupon

·         Bluefly: Clearance Sale; take $25 off  your $75+ order with code TAKE25

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips