Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Headed to Houston (+deals)

Happy July 3rd!  I’m not complaining, but it’s so weird having a holiday fall on a Wednesday.  Several people, like myself, have just Wednesday off, but took of Thursday and Friday for a long weekend.  Last night I got mani-pedis with some girls and two of their offices are closing at lunch today and have tomorrow off.  It worked out for me (Houston bound in less than 12 hrs until Sunday!), but it’s going to be even more interesting when Christmas falls on a Wednesday.  (This year it’s on a Tuesday so I have off Monday and Tuesday.  Ben isn’t sure he has Monday off yet.  Either way, we’ll have to drive back to Chicago from home on Christmas night to get to work on Wednesday!)

However, I am really proud that I was able to fit everything in my carry-on suitcase and tote bag! For once in my life, I may not have overpacked.  Considering I had to fit a wedding gift, cowboy boots, and tennis shoes, this really is quite the accomplishment for me! 

Here are some red-hot deals:

·         Kate Spade: Extra 25% off select sale items (prices marked)

·         Kindle Games: $0.99 sale (I bought Yahtzee for our Europe trip and am obsessed! Best way to kill two hours while waiting in line for Paris’ Catacombs:O)

·         MLB.com: 17.76% off orders through 7/5

·         Piperlime: Denim Sale (Plus BR/Gap/ON cardholders get 10% off today with code TUESDAYS)

·         Shabby Apple: Everything is 20% off with code SUMMER20 (No returns; exchanges only)

·         Sports Authority: 25% off a single item in store through 7/9

·         Southwest: Red, White and Blue Savings

·         Victoria’s Secret: Free shipping for $25+ orders ends Thursday with code SHIP25

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips