Monday, July 9, 2012

Back from TX (+deals)

Howdy y’all!  I’m back from Texas.  I had a blast and I’ll tell you all about it later, but right now I’m still trying to recover, especially from yesterday :O)

 If you recall, my friend and I booked a 6:00am flight to save $70 as compared to flying out at 10:30am.  The wedding was Saturday night and we did drink, but nothing got extremely rowdy, just the perfect amount.  We ended up staying awake post-reception and post-reception bars to have our cab pick us up at 4am for the airport.  I actually still felt pretty awake when the cab got us.  The worst part of the day was the 30 or so minutes after we checked in for our flight and while we were waiting to board.  Once on the plane, I put on my eyemask and was out until we landed in Chicago.

I took the El train back from O’Hare to our apartment to find Ben still in bed (it was 9:30am), so I joined him and we both slept until 1:30!  We grabbed some lunch, Italian beef sandwiches and enjoyed the gorgeous weather on the deck.

 I ended up watching TV in the bedroom because Ben was brewing, which stinks up the living room and fell asleep again!  Whoops. Last night we watched the new 21 Jump Street last night and I surprisingly stayed awake for the whole thing until we went to bed around 9:30. The movie was mindless, but it wasn’t half bad. 

This week I have Friday off, which means I have to work 45 minutes longer than my usual shift.  I have groceries to shop for, a bag and suitcase to unpack, and tons of laundry to do.  Today/tonight is going to be rough to get through, but I’ll make it.

In the meantime, here are some deals.

·         Seven-11: Wednesday is 7-11 day, free slurpee’s for all! Limited quantity available at each location

·         American Eagle: $10 off $40 purchase through 7/11; use code 75272641

·         Banana Republic: 30% off online purchase ends today (7/9); use code BRGIFT

·         Folica.com: 20% off items on the top 10 list ends today; use code TOPTEN20

·         Gap: 25% off online purchase ends today (7/9); use code GAPFUN

·         J Crew Factory: Extra 30% off sale items ends today (7/9); use code MUSTHAVE

·         Jack Spade: 25% off all sale items through 7/15 with code JACKSEMI

·         Michaels: Weekly coupons: 40% off one regular price item and 60% off + $10 off custom framing

·         Piperlime: Up to 60% off men’s items

·         Restaurant.com: $5 for $25 gift certificates with code TRAVEL through 7/12

·         Snapfish: 99 4”x6” prints for 99 cents; use code FIREWORKS through 7/11

·         Victoria’s Secret: Ends today: Free shipping on $50+ orders with code FREE50 and $30 off $150+ orders with code 30OFF150

·         Walgreens: 10 cent 4”x6” prints when you order 75+ with code FIREWRK75 through 7/11; 50% off your first order of customized stationary with code CARDSFIFTY through 7/21

·         West Elm: Ends today: Extra 15% off clearance with code SUMMER15, 20% off all pillows and 20% off trays and butler stands

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips