Thursday, August 23, 2012

8/23's Deals and Steals

Have you ever had a day when you felt like everything was just "off"? That was yesterday for me.  Work was incredibly busy and more issues keep rising that require "immediate" attention.  I get off work. The first train goes by my stop as express (aka it doesn't stop at my station) without warning.  The next train is packed, stinky and has some high doofus college guys talking about being too high to get with his girlfriend.

Once I get home (late), Oscar and I head out for our walk while I'm on the phone with my sister and I realize I've locked us out.  Thank goodness for summer hours and an iPhone.  With summer hours, I only had to camp out for 15 minutes in the backyard while waiting for Ben to come home from work and I had my iPhone to accompany me.

Alright, enough complaining.  Here are some deals:
  • Barnes and Noble: This week, 15% off online with code ZSPGJUBYC6A4S or in store with this coupon
  • Francesca's: In store and online save an extra 30% off all sale items
  • Gap: 25% off online orders with code GAPLIST
  • Juicy Couture: 30% off full priced track items
  • PF Chang's: Claim a free appetizer with purchase of entree on PF Chang's FB page. Good through 9/30
  • Starbucks: Set up auto-reload on your phone's Starbucks app by 8/24 for at least $25 and Visa will give you an extra $10 to your Starbucks account!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips