Thursday, August 30, 2012

Cafe Ciao OOTD

Tuesday night we had a date night with B&B, the couple we're going to Ireland with, to talk about our plan for the trip.  Earlier in the year we'd purchased a Travelzoo voucher for an Italian spot in the West Loop called Cafe Ciao.
 
We'd never been, or heard of it, but for $49 the deal offered two appetizers, four entrees and four drinks. Done. The food was delicious.  Of course after taxes, tip and an extra round of drinks we ended up spending another $49, but considering we split between two couples and had leftovers, it wasn't that bad. 
 
The restaurant itself is small and dimly lit. It's intimate and has a great ambiance.  The entrees are only $11 full price. It's going on our list of spots eat at. I ordered the mac (see below), but I'd really recommend Ben's entree: spicy Italian sausage rigatoni in a tomato cream sauce. It was divine.
 
Baked White Cheddar Mac with a salad

I also took the opportunity to wear one of my favorite dresses I purchased this summer, but had once only worn once.  The H&M lace dress I wore when my sister was last in town
 
Dress - H&M (May '12)
Bracelets - Etsy purchase and Dannijo (here)
Sandals - DV Archer
 

Earrings - M2 Boutique
 
Trying to capture the back of the dress:

It has a zipper up the center, one side with three buttons and then the exposed zipper.
It is something I will never ever be able to put on by myself. But once it's on, I love it!
Plus, it has pockets!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips