Friday, August 31, 2012

Labor Day Weekend (+deals)

Hello friends! I'm sorry for getting a late start to posting today.  If you remember, last week I decided to switch my last summer Friday off to this Friday; when means I have a four day weekend starting today!

I've already finished my 12 mile run (it was rough!) and now I'm sipping a homemade latte while I type up these deals for you. 



Today's deals and steals:
  • American Eagle: 30% off and free shipping through 9/3 with code 70423781
  • AT Loft: In stores and online, $35 and under fall event
  • Barnes and Noble: Extra 15% coupon in store and online
  • Bloomingdales: 20-40% in store and online through 9/3, get extra 20% off online with code BIGBAG20 or this email in store (6% back via ebates)
  • BR/Gap/ON: Through 9/3, 30% off online only with code FALLCALLS
  • Caribou Coffee: Through 9/3, get $2 breakfast sandwiches with this coupon
  • Francesca's Collections: Extra 30% off sale items in store and online
  • J Crew Factory: Up to 30% off select items online
  • Puma: Through 9/3, 30% off your in store or online purchase with code LABORDAY12
  • Shutterfly: Up to 50% off through 9/5

I hope you have a safe, fun and happy holiday weekend!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Blogging tips