Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Welcome Back (+deals)

I hope you had a fabulous Labor Day weekend! Mine was pretty low-key, but that's not to say I didn't enjoy my four-day weekend.  The best part about three day holiday weekends is that in addition to a long weekend, the following week is a short work-week (it's obvious, right?).

I have a variety of posts in progress (I still need to post about London! I've told myself this must be done before we leave for Ireland), a few recipes, OOTDs, as well as some big news.  There's been some major developments in my life in the past month and now it's time to share. I can't decide if I want to post the good news or bad news first.  When given the option, I prefer to hear bad before good, but the topics I want to post about aren't necessarily intertwined that one will counteract the other.  Thus, be on the look out for some life updates!

I'll post more about our weekend later, but for now, here are today's deals and steals:
  • Banana Republic: Today, 9/4, and online only, through noon take 35% off your purchase and noon-midnight, get 30% off your purchase; use code BRBONUS
  • Gap Outlet: 9/6-9/10, get a free reusable tote as well as 20% off your purchase when you use your BR/Gap/ON store card
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips