Tuesday, September 18, 2012

9/18's Deals and Steals

Good morning! Does it feel like fall where you are? It certainly feels like it here in Chicago today! When I left work yesterday it was 78 and sunny. Last night it rained and the temperatures dropped.  This morning on my way to work it was 51.  My fingers were numb by the time I got to the train.  I'll just consider this good practice for Ireland!  Our trip is now close enough that the weather is predicted for the first day of our trip on Weather.com's 10-day outlook.  However, for the past week I've checked the weather every morning and afternoon for some of the cities we'll be visiting. I'm planning on 50's; as since it is Ireland, the possibility of rain.

Enough chit-chat about the weather; more on the deals:
  • Anthropologie: Fresh cuts; new sale items added
  • BR/Gap/ON/Piperlime: 10% off for cardholders today with code TUESDAYS
  • Coach Factory: Sign up for official online site here
  • MLB.com: 25% off Majestic Athletic Property apparel
  • Shutterfly: 10 free cards; expires today. Use code 10FREECARDS
  • Ulta: Today and online only; $10 off $50 purchase with code 84108

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips