Wednesday, October 24, 2012

10/24 Deals and Steals

Can you believe how quickly not only November, but the end of the year is approaching?! Where did 2012 go? This means...

I need to start thinking about our holiday cards!  Last year I printed my cards via Vistaprint and designed them in Powerpoint (saved the .ppt file as a .jpeg and uploaded as an image to VP). 
 
I think I want to follow a similar motif this year, but our primary picture will be just Oscar....which makes me wonder;  am I one of those people?  The moms, but a doggy-momma version, who fill your Facebook with every achievement their child makes. The people who post three videos a day of their kid?  Don't get me wrong, I actually like seeing the majority of baby/kid posts on my Newsfeeds (and if I don't; I hide that person), but am I just as guilty posting pictures of Oscar and our fosters?
 
Well, good news is, Oscar, especially in costume, is a lot cuter than the majority of kids.  Or so says his mother.
 
Now for today's finds:
  • Air Tran: Scary Low Fares; book by 10/25 and travel by 3/6/2013
  • Banana Republic: Today and in stores only, 40% off one regular priced item with this
  • J Crew Factory: 30% off women's dresses and skirts online only through 10/25
  • Macys: Extra 20% off women's styles with code SHINE
  • Old Navy: Stuff and save ends today; 30% off of BR/Gap/ON cardholders in stores and online with code STUFFSAVE
  • Shutterfly: Last day for extra 25% off sale prices; use code EARLYHOLIDAY
  • West Elm: 30% off select bedroom furniture through 10/29
     



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips