Friday, October 26, 2012

10/26's Deals and Steals

Happy Friday! Do you have any plans for a ghoulish weekend or any Halloween fun?  There's a few parties were invited to, but (and I can't decide if this is good or bad) my in-laws are in town.  October is anniversary and in-law birthday month in our family.  They'll be up in Chicago this weekend, staying with SIL/BIL to celebrate.  However, in an effort to see our friends, we're hosting a Halloween Brew and Pumpkin View.  We'll be carving pumpkins and watching a scary movie (yet TBD) while drinking some of Ben's delicious homebrews on Sunday afternoon.

It seems easy enough.  Minimal prep (I will make a few snacks), no costume involved, but still fun with friends.  I hope it's a success and I hope you have a great weekend.

Here are today's deals and steals:
Local Deals:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips