Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Bully Bash Time!

I just received some very exciting news!  Remember our first bulldog foster, Knucklehead?!

We're going to see him this weekend!  I seriously have tears in my eyes just thinking of him.  He may be the one that got away.

This Sunday is Chicago English Bulldog Rescue's largest annual fundraiser, Bully Bash.  Although we've known of the event for a few years now, we've never attended because of wedding planning or anniversary affairs.  This year, we'll be volunteering at it and from what we've heard; it's bound to be a good time.

The fundraiser includes several dog related vendors (food, boutiques and even Chicago French Bulldog Rescue; which I'd better stay away from (I would LOVE a frenchie!)).  There will also be an agility course, costume contest and foster alumni parade. I'm looking forward to seeing all of the former rescues.  I think it will be a good reminder and great perspective of how important this rescue is and all of the wonderful work it does.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips