Thursday, October 18, 2012

Spotted: Polka Dotted OOTD

Remember my Old Navy Polka Dot sweater OOTD a few weeks ago? Well, the real inspiration for buying this sweater, and for my outfit below, came from Pinterest. To be more specific, it was this pin that got me saying "I have to find that sweater".  When I realized it was from Old Navy, I was dumbfounded, but happy to know I'd be able to afford it.
 
The next portion of the outfit was the scarf.  Believe it or not, it was harder to find that I thought it'd be. I checked Target and F21 with no luck.  I debated ordering on ebay and then while searching for a faux fur vest at H&M, I stumbled across a coral-orange scarf. Success.
 
Here's my take.
 
Sweater - Old Navy (similar here or here)
Skirt - Gap
Scarf - H&M (Gap has similar in store)
Tights - Urban Outfitters
Boots - Nine West (old)

 
 






3 comments:

  1. Love this! I'm not a huge fan of polka dots, but this is adorable. The way you styled it makes it blend and look great together with the rest of your outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love! I bought it too, and thanks for the new outfit idea :)

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips