Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Christmas Lust

...I mean list.  Christmas List.  What are you dreaming of this year?

Around this time every year people start to ask what I want for Christmas.  My first thought is always, well there is nothing I truly need.  However, after spending some time on the internet, I have found several things I want.

Last night I started off our Christmas shopping at Target.  Target, along with other big stores, has implemented a new price match for ONLINE matches at Amazon.com, Walmart.com, BestBuy.com, ToysRUs.com or BabiesRUs.com. Typically in the past they're only matched print ads. Thus, when I saw an item on for $36 when it was still $50 at Target, I went into the Target and decided to test out the new policy.  Items for price matching having to be purchased at the service counter.  The clerk pulled out her ipad, scanned my item, found it on Amazon at the lower price and in a matter of minutes I was checked out, having purchased my item for the $36 plus 5% off on my Target red card. Great start to the shopping season!

Now, more about this lusting.  I've tried to create a list with a mix of practical, classic and a few fun items this year.  I used Amazon to create my wish list.  If you're not familiar, you can create a universal wish list with items from any website, not just Amazon.  You simply have to download their "Add to Wish List' tool bar.  I prefer this over a Pinterest board because you can easily email out the link.  It also allows your gift givers to select that an item has been purchased.

Without farther ado, here are some of the items on my Wish List.

 
 
 
 
(I have this in teal from last year and love it! I get a medium)
 
 
 
 
So....what are lusting for?
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips