Thursday, February 7, 2013

I Found Pants (+deals)

I know that colored pants are the trend, and actually seem to be becoming a new norm.  I've searched and searched for some to no avail.  Remember my failed attempt last year?  Yes, I gave up on finding fun bottoms. 

So, yesterday when I stopped in H&M for the last day of the 30% off coupon, I was shocked to find some floral print pants that I actually liked on me!  And the fact that they were $15 after the coupon (regularly $24.95), was even better. Of course, I'm much shorter than the model...
Here on H&M's website
but I am thrilled to share my first pair of colored, well floral print, pants.  Maybe there is hope for me after all?
Plus I think having the busy print helps to minimize weird creases and lines like the majority of plain colored pants have that I try on. The true test will be go to back and try on the pink pair. I still want to get into Gap to try on the new skimmers.  They look adorable, at least on the models. 
 
Have you found any colored pants recently that have a great fit and price tag to share?
 
Here and today's deals and steals:
  • Amazon: $10 off $50 and $20 off $100 denim sale with code FEBDENMS
  • Banana Republic:
    • Extra 25% off sale items in store; ends 2/10
    • 30% off full priced items for cardholders through 2/17; use code BRCARD online
    • 2% back via ebates.com
  • Express:
    • Through Sunday, $10 off $30, $30 off $75 or $60 off $150 in store or online with code 1036
    • 30% off dresses
  • Gap:
    • Online through 2/11, 25% off with code GAP25
    • BR/Gap/ON cardholders: 30% off in store and online with code GC30 through 2/13; print this to use in stores
    • 2% back via ebates.com
  • Kate Spade: Surprise, surprise, the Surprise Sale was extended through tonight
  • The Limited: 40% off shirts, blouses, and shirt dresses; in store and online
  • Mixbook: 30% off photobooks with code FEBMIX13 through 2/11
  • Picaboo: Buy one photobook or calendar, get two free through 2/12 with code GETTWO
  • Sports Authority: 20% off entire in store (coupon) and online purchase through 2/9
  • Ulta: $3.50 of $10 coupon
  • Victoria's Secret: Today in store and online, 20% off any one bra with code 20VSBRA; show this in stores (3% back via ebates.com)
  • Walgreens: Through 2/9, 40% off prints, enlargements and collages with code EVERYSIZE
  • West Elm: 20% off accent tables
Local:
  • Free movie screening to Safe Haven (based on a Nicholas Sparks book) at AMC River East 21 on Wed, 2/13; reserve here


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips