Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Oldie But A Goodie OOTD

One of my mom's shopping rules that she attempted to instill in me is that, when clothing shopping, any item you want to purchase shouldn't require you to purchase something else to go with it. In addition to this, you should be able to think of three things you already own to wear with the soon-to-be purchase.

While I sometimes often deviate from this mindset, my recent purple sweater is proving to align with this rule.  I've already worn the sweater once with polka dots and am envisioning it with my teal bubbles necklace as well.

So, #3 is now the part where I have to apologize to you because the skirt in this outfit is from J Crew last year, so it's a bit of a tease to share. I know the feeling of disappoint when you see something you just have to have one someone else and learn that it's no longer available for purchase.  Thus, my apologies.
Sweater - J Crew Factory Charley Sweater (here; I got a medium) | Skirt - J Crew Winter 2011 | Necklace - Banana Republic Outlet (Fall '12, similar) | Nine West Heels | Watch - Michael Kors (here) | Chain Bracelet (here)

Both Oscar and Tiny Tim wanted to participate this time
Although Tiny got camera shy, Osc stuck around for a mother-son shoot.
I think it's use to having a camera in his face.
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips