Tuesday, April 23, 2013

4/23's Deals and Steals

It came over me quickly.

Three days ago I woke up with a sore throat, which progressively worsened as time passed.  Yesterday at work my eyes started to swell and my head started to pound.  Today it's all the same, adding in the need to have a tissue constant beside my nose.

Yep, I'm sick. I know I'm sick when it's almost noon and I've had to eat today is a small bowl of cereal. Hence the reason this post is so much later than usual.  I've been snuggling up with Oscar all morning just wishing it would go away.

Today's deals and steals:
  • BR/Gap/ON/Piperlime: 10% off today for cardholders with code TUESDAYS (2% back via ebates.com)
  • Banana Republic: 40% off woman's regular priced items, 11a-2p local time, in store and online with code BRPOWER (2% back via ebates.com)
  • BHLDN: 20% off bridesmaid dresses
  • J Crew: 25% off in stores and online with code SPRINGBEST (6% back via ebates.com)
  • Macys: Friend and Family sale, use code FRIEND (6% back via ebates.com)
  • philosophy: 20% off select items through 4/26 with code lovemom
  • Restaurant.com: $7 for $25 gift certificates with code FRESH (15% back via ebates.com)
  • Saks Fifth Avenue: Friends and Family sale through 4/28, use code FRNFAM2
  • Southwest: Flight Sale
  • West Elm: Up to 70% off; new markdowns

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips