Wednesday, April 24, 2013

4/24's Deals and Steals

I'm back in action; slowly but surely. Unfortunately, I won't have a What I Wore Wednesday post today. I just haven't had the energy, or the outfit, to photograph. My apologies!

Today's Deals and Steals:
  • Amazon: 20% off $100+ off shoes, handbags, and more with code 20SHOE13
  • Francescas: 20% off full priced items online and in store through 4/29
  • Gap: 30% off onliny with code GAP30
  • J Crew: 25% off and free shipping today only with any purchase; use code SPRINGBEST (6% back via ebates.com)
  • The Limited: 5pm-midnight/store close: 50% off original ticket prices with code FRENZY
  • Macys: Friends and Family Sale: 25% off with code FRIEND (6% back via ebates.com)
  • Neiman Marcus: 8% back via ebates.com today
  • Saks: Friends and Family Sale: 25% off with code FRNFAM2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips