Thursday, June 20, 2013

On the Road Again (+deals)

Howdy y'all. This is my Friday (one thing I love about summer hours)!  This weekend we're trekking up to Duluth, MN, a 7.5 hour car ride, to run Grandma's Marathon.  Well, Ben will be running the full, my parents and I will be running the first half and hoping to catch Ben cross the finish.

This is my fourth (I think?) half and the first time I didn't follow a true training program (usually I use Hal Higdon).  I'd originally hoped to break 2:00hrs this race (my best is 2:04) but the start of my training was wonky with my PE exam, so we'll just see what happens. Ben has been struggling with knee pain, so I pray that he's able to finish the race, and fulfill his goal of a PR.  We'll take your thoughts and well wishes for a great race (and drive! Eek!).

Fear not, while I'm gone I'll keep you entertained with the recap of our last trip, Denver, two weeks ago!

Today's deals and steals:
  • Anthropologie: Summer Tag Sale; up to 50% off
  • Banana Republic: Summer Sale; up to 50% off; extra 10% off with store card and code BRCARD through 6/25 (2% back via ebates.com)
  • Banana Republic Factory/Gap Outlet: 30% off purchase with store card and coupon; 6/21-23
  • Express: Extra 40% off sale items
  • Gap: 25% off online purchase with code GAPGIFT (2% back via ebates.com)
  • J Crew: 25% off purchase with code NEWSTYLE; 30% off with J Crew card (3% back via ebates.com)
  • J Crew Factory:
    • 40% off everything in stores
    • In stores and online: 25% off with your J Crew card and code CARDPERK (3% back via ebates.com)
  • Juicy Couture Outlet: Up to 50% off; $25 off $125+ purchases
  • The Limited: Extra 30% off sale items in store and online with code EXTRA30
  • Piperlime: Lime Tag Sale (2% back via ebates.com)
  • Restaurant.com: $2 for $10 with code SUMMER today (15% back via ebates.com)
  • Ulta: $3.50 off $10 purchase through 6/29

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips