Wednesday, July 17, 2013

7/17's Deals and Steals

After Monday's running rendezvous and temperature continuing to rise, last night I decided not to run (although I did finish the prep on these delicious tacos), and I won't be running tonight either....why? Because I have a date!

It's not with Ben either, it's with our nephew! Yep, I'll (maybe we) be babysitting the soon-to-be fifth month old cutie as his parents go out to celebrate their anniversary. Can you tell I'm excited?

Today's deals and steals:
  • Banana Republic: In store and online with code BRWED40
    • 40% off one full price item
    • 40% off two full priced items for cardholders
    • 2% back via ebates.com 
  • J Crew Factory: Extra 50% off sale items with code SPREE or this email in stores (3% back via ebates.com)
  • Old Navy:
    • 40% off in stores today for cardholders, no coupon needed
    • 30% off online for cardholders with code STUFFSAVE
    • 20% off online for non-cardholders with code ONSAVE20
    • 2% back via ebates.com
  • Ulta: $3.50 off $10 purchase through 7/27

1 comment:

Blogging tips