Wednesday, July 17, 2013

What iWore Wednesday - 7/17

In the past year, I've become much more practical with my shopping and spending.  I like to think that I now have a good grasp on how to shop for items that I can wear for work and for fun so that I can get more bang for my buck.  Given that recently we're trying be diligent with our budget, these outfits are a perfect example (although actually everything except my sandals was purchased over a year ago. I'll try my best for you to be able to recreate), of shopping smart.

Two for One
         
 Tank - Ann Taylor Loft (similar, similar (but navy)) // sweater - Target (similar and only $15!) // denim - DL 1961 Angel (as I've mentioned before, this inseam is perfect for my 5'5" frame that I don't need hemmed) // sandals - Dolce Vita (via TJ Maxx this spring; similar) // Bubble necklace - Ebay // Pencil skirt - Gap  (similar) // Flats - Tory Burch Revas
    
And, as always, my daily accessories of Yuni Kelley bracelet and Michael Kors watch
How do you shop and style your outfits to work for your professional and your play lifes?
 
Linking up with Shanna, LaurenTara and Bri Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips