Tuesday, August 6, 2013

8/6's Deals and Steals

I'm a bit of a mess this morning.

It started off by being half way to the train realized I'm wearing a white dress and I'd picked out colored underwear (thankfully the dress is not as sheer as I'd remembered).  I, gratefully, was given a free tall Starbucks coffee as my local store is moving across the street and the old store has to be closed for two days to make the transition; but holding a hot cup of coffee while attempting to read the newspaper proved to be difficult (I'm surprised I didn't still).  Now it's rainy and I'm regretting wearing the slipperiest (if that's a word?) sandals I own. #ramblingsfromHannah

Enough, here are today's deals and steals:
  • Ann Taylor Loft: 50% off select full-price items in store and online with code LOFT50
  • BR/Gap/ON/Piperlime: 10% off today for cardholders with code TUESDAYS (2% back via ebates.com)
  • Banana Republic: Cardholders sale:
    • 25% off Issa London collection
    • 35% off full priced items
    • 2% back via ebates.com
  • C. Wonder: Free monogramming and free shipping with monogram purchase with code MONOGRAM through 8/8
  • Express: 40% off all jeans
  • Gap Outlet: 15% off $75+ purchase with coupon through 8/11
  • H&M: 15% off coupon valid with student or teacher ID through 8/30
  • J Crew: 30% off knits and tees with code SHOPNOW through 8/7 (6% back via ebates.com today)
  • Kate Spade: Surprise Sale through 8/7; all sales final, $5 flat shipping
  • philosophy: 25% off any skin care treatment with any purchase of hope products; use code hopetreat25 through 8/7 (3% back via ebates.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips