Monday, October 31, 2011

My OOTD - 10/31

No, I'm not dressed in Halloween attire.  Actually, I considered for a brief second this morning dressing up as a cow-girl with my cowboy boots, an oxford shirt and braids, but considering nothing was emailed out about dressing up and our office is business casual, I decided not to.  Good choice. No one is dressed up here AND we had an inpromtu deparment meeting this morning. Instead, I'm riding out this fall outfit....I'm my attempt at "fall-erizing" (instead of accessorizing), a white summer dress:

Dress: Target (old)
Shrug: Billabong (purchased this summer in CO)
Boots: Steve Madden Intyce
Belt: Anthropologie (old)
Necklace/earrings: Vonmaur

(Ha, still trying to learn how to take pics of myself...)


I picked this up on sale last time I was in my
hometown and absolutely love it.  Super versatile.

I love this outfit and it's so comfortable...however, being that tomorrow is the first day of November, I think I'll be packing up this dress once it comes out of the wash.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips