Thursday, November 17, 2011

OOTD - 11/17

I was hoping to wear one of my new skirts today; except then I realized it's freezing out and the outfit I had planned called for nude panty hose (which I know some people find weird for a 25 yr old to wear, but I swear by them in cold weather.  They really do add warmth).  Once I dug out my hose, I realized they have a huge hole. Thus, I ended up in pants and some tops from Banana, perhaps I subconsciously wanted to wear BR since I had such great deals last night.

Apologies for the crappy phone pic.  Terrible phone and terrible lighting.
 (I didn't have my shoes with me at home when I took the other pics below)


Sweater: Front Lace Zip Cardigan (Banana Republic, Fall '11)
Tee: Foil Print Luxe Short Sleeve Tee (Banana Republic, Fall '11.
The purple color is no longer available)
Pants: Trouser Fit (Gap, old)
Heels: Pearce (Mossimo at Target)
Earrings, not shown: 8mm silver beads (Tiffany)

Attempted close up detail.
I love this sweater, I just wish it were a few inches longer!

Nails: OPI Lincoln Park after Midnight...not to be confused with Lincoln Park after Dark.  Unfortunately I can't find a good pic of LPAM.  It's similar to LPAD but has a slight shimmer to it.

Tee has some shimmer to it too :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips