Friday, July 20, 2012

Brunch Bound OOTD

On Sunday I met up with some ladies for lunch. Not just any group of women, but sometime Internet friends I've been communicating with on an online fashion board for some time now. I'd tried to meet up with one of the girls two times previously but at the last minute we had schedule conflicts.

Surprisingly, I wasn't really nervous. I found my current book club I've been in for over a year now via The Nest (sister site of The Knot) so I was comfortable meeting for brunch. We ate at Kanela Club, which is one of my fav local spots. The food was delicious and the company was even better!

Skirt: Mossimo (Target)
Tank: AT Loft
Necklace: Purchased at Randolph Street Market in May
Bangles: F21
Sandals (not shown): Dolce Vita Archer, gold


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips