Tuesday, December 17, 2013

12/17's Deals and Steals

Can you believe it's just a week until Christmas Eve? At first I felt like it was ridiculous to start ordering gifts in November, but now I'm glad we did!

I didn't get my act together for a Taste of Tuesday post today, so instead I thought I'd share some sales to help you wrap up your holiday shopping (maybe not literally; wrapping gifts is a whole 'nother animal to tackle. I spent 2.5 hours wrapping last night) or maybe score a find for yourself! (I did; whoops!)

Today's Deals and Steals:
I adore these pillow covers; but can't take plunge with our tiny apartment #weneedahouse
Option 1
Option 2

  • Children's Place: 30% off and free shipping on every order with code 25HHP30
  • Frontier Airlines: 5% off flights booked by 12/23 and taken 1/6-3/13/2014 code WINTER
  • Gap: 40% off entire online purchase with code GAPXMAS through 12/19
  • J Crew: Free shipping and 30% off purchase with code GIFTNOW through 12/24
  • MLB.com: 25% off $99+, 20% off $50-$99 and 15% off no minimum; no code needed; ends 12/17
  • Macys: Extra 20% off with code GREAT
  • Madewell: 30% off entire purchase in stores and online and free shipping with code TOYOU through 12/24
  • Old Navy: 25% off online purchase with code LASTCHANCE ends today
  • Patagonia: Web Specials: 50% off select items
Such as this little girl's coat I picked up for myself for $74!

  • Piperlime: Up to 60% off sale
  • Shutterfly: 40% off cards and extra 20% off sale prices with code WRAPIT ends today
  • Terrain: Free shipping today with code GOODCHEER
  • Ulta: 20% off entire purchase (exclusions apply)
  • West Elm: 25% off bedroom furniture; 30% off rugs; up to 40% off throw
Don't forget to use ebates! They're offering 5+% back at several stores right now. Free money? Why not! Not familiar? Read here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips