Wednesday, September 4, 2013

What iWore - 9/4

I've been trying to blog this outfit for two weeks now with technical failures. Finally the Blogger gods decided to grant me access, so enjoy.

Don't you love when you pick up sometime cheap on a whim and it turns into a favorite item? Enter the Target peplum top I purchased this spring after seeing it on Instagram. This top has definitely got it's $22 worth this summer!

Top - Target Mossimo (exact; similar) // Pants - H&M (similar) // Shoes - Circa via Nordstrom Rack (not similar, but love these) // Necklace - Randolph Street Market* (similar but different coloring), // Watch - Kate Spade (similar)
*I suppose this necklace also falls into the 'cheap but overly worn' category as well for me (worn here and here)
 

 

 
 


1 comment:

  1. Cute top. I've always wanted a top like that but not sure if I could pull it off!

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips